The Board of the Morton-James Public Library is a governing board. The Library Board consists of five members appointed by the mayor with the consent of the City Council. Each board member is appointed for a four year term in a staggered manner as required by law.
Current Library Board Members
- Molly McNeely – President, term ends July 1st, 2023
- Cindy Patton – Secretary, term ends July 1st, 2021
- Sue Little, term ends July 1st, 2021
- Nikki Johnson, term ends July 1st, 2024
- Claudette Wielechowski, term ends July 1st, 2024
Library board terms last four years.
Library Board meetings are held on the second Wednesday of the month at 4:00 pm at the Library. The meetings are open to the public. An agenda is kept continuously current and available for public inspection at the Library.
Library Board Meetings Including Library Board Minutes
- MJPL February 2021 Board Meeting Packet
- MJPL January 2021 Board Meeting Packet
- MJPL December 2020 Board Meeting Packet
- MJPL November 2020 Board Meeting Packet
- MJPL October 2020 Board Meeting Packet
For additional Library Board meeting packets visit the archived information.